Thursday, 10 April 2008

First Things First


MY FIRST CLASS AS A TEACHER TRAINEE

Describe the first lesson of your teacher training course.


  • What did the trainer do in your first class?

  • Why do you think the trainer chose to act or teach as s/he did?

  • What effect(s) did the trainer's actions in the first class have on you and the class?

10 comments:

Gabriela Duaigües said...

let's give it a try!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING BEFORE. I LOVE THE IDEA OF HAVING OUR OWN BLOG FOR THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE I THINK WE WILL FIND IT USEFUL TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES.
AS REGARDS THE TRAINER, IT SEEMED TO ME THAT SHE IS REALLY ENGAGED IN OUR PRACTICES AND IT'S VERY NICE TO HAVE A TEACHER WHO SUPPORT HER STUDENTS AND GIVE SUCH A HELP AS SHE DO.

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!!! sory for not wtiting before!it's great to have a blog because, as I'm from Rufino, it will be very useful to be in touch with you!!
Besides, I have some doubts about the observations. Do we have to talk to the headmistress some days before or that same day? kindergarden has classes from monday to friday or just monday and friday? I hope you can help me! Ja I'm sure you will!

Gabriela Duaigües said...

IT'S GREAT TO FINALLY READ YOU HERE! Regarding Evelyn's questions you just go there as from next Tuesday some minutes before the class you've chosen. Introduce yourself to the secretary and she will surely call the Headmistress, Mention my name and you will just go to observe. Remember to photocopy an observation sheet to complete after or during each observation. Kinder 5 year olds is from Mon. to Fri.
Remind Ma Laura or show her the way to get to our blog. I'm so satisfied now!! jajaja

Anonymous said...

i hpe i can upload this comment! the idea of the blog is great,the thing is that i don't have much time to go to a cyber and post some comments. anyway i will have to get used to doing so.

now a suggestion, i think that we can use this blog to think over and disccuss some controversial topics about teaching. it'd be like a sort of "on-line debate"...
what do you think gaby??

Anonymous said...

the last comment was uploaded but the only boy in your teaching practice class. GEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGE

Gabriela Duaigües said...

That's the idea....discussing about everything we're interested in...my first question was just to trigger our next discussions...now that we can post, let's do it!!!

Anonymous said...

I think our classes have been really useful! All the activities and the copies we've read help us to think about what to do when we have to start practising (I've already started to imagined myself in the classroom, as you said!!)

Anonymous said...

Hello Gabriela!!!! Even though I've never had a blog before I consider it as a very useful medium to not only express our doudts about certain matters in relation to the subject but also to ask advice in order to find the best way to develop a class lesson. Thanks for providing this support to us !!!!!